Looking for an Executive Summary template? We’ve found nine MS Word templates that you can download. In your Executive Summary, write it so that you respond to the questions that potential investors are likely to have. This will both help you write a concise executive summary and define the questions your answering for potential investors.
4 Ways to Write an Executive Summary
Here’s a roundup of tutorials on how to write an executive summary:
- 7 Ways to Make Your Executive Summary More Compelling - An Executive Summary is an non-technical introduction that provides a quick overview of the document on which it is based
- How to Write an Executive Summary – Add supporting or explanatory sentences as needed, avoiding unnecessary technical material and jargon.
- Writing the Executive Summary of the Business Plan – The purpose of the executive summary of the business plan is to provide your readers with an overview of the business plan. Think of it as an introduction to your business.
- Good executive summaries are concise, not verbose.
9 Executive Summary MS Word Templates
I’ve found the following free templates on the web. All are free and are in .doc or .dot format.
- Executive Summary – Length should not exceed four pages
- Executive summary template. (2-3 pages maximum)
- Executive Summary – HowStuffWorks
- Executive Summary Template – VentureChoice
- Executive Summary Template -Bootup Labs
- Executive Summary Template – Grand Angels
- Executive Summary – Practicum Site: University
- Executive Summary Template – VerticalResponse
- SAP Executive Summary Guidelines
I hope that helps. If you have any problems using these Executive Summary templates, let me know.