Looking for Six Sigma templates? We’ve found twelve MS Word templates that you can download for free and get started as a business analyst faster.
7 Six Sigma Executive Summary
Here’s seven tutorials on how to use Six Sigma methodologies:
- Sigma Training and Consultation
- Five whys; fishbone diagram, problem or process analysis tree
- Project Charter Template – Six Sigma Digest
- Estimation & Planning
- Six Sigma five “whys”
- Lean Six Sigma Body Of Knowledge
- Implementing Six Sigma
12 Six Sigma MS Word Templates
I’ve found the following twelve templates. All are free and are in .doc or .dot format.
- Six Sigma Project Report Template
- Six Sigma Project Report Template – guideline for the preparation and submission of your project report(s) required for Lean Six Sigma Certification. …
- Six Sigma Project Requirements Template – This document explains your program requirements and due dates
- Suggested Format
- Georgia State University – Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma. Organizational Objectives. Quality Management. The Six Sigma DMAIC Process. DMAIC Templates/Tools
- Adapting General Electric’s Workout
- Using Six Sigma To Improve Credit and Financial Management – The Leadership Team (often called the Six Sigma Council) is an integrated team of managers from several functional areas in the organization.
- IERC 2008 Paper Formatting Guidelines
- Six Sigma Lean program implementation
- Six Sigma for Design – Survey Questionnaire
- Six Sigma Spec
- Six Sigma Analysis
I hope this helps. If you have any problems using these Six Sigma templates, let me know.
- Free Six Sigma Templates
- Business Process Design Templates in MS Word, Excel, Visio (Free & Pro)
- Free Target Audience Questionnaire – MS Word Template
- 4 MS Word Templates for Concept Development Phase of Software Development LifeCycle
- MS Word Templates for Disposition Phase of Software Development LifeCycle