Klariti Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from September 2007.
1. Your Personal Information
We do NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to other companies.
2. What we collect
- We do NOTcollect your email address.
- We do NOTshare, loanm rent etc your email address.
- We do monitor demographic information via Google Analyitics, ie to see where our customers are coming from, and what products they are most interested in.
3. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically (once or twice a year) send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
To ensure your information is secure we have setup physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use ‘traffic log’ cookies to identify which pages are viewed. This helps us analyze data about website traffic and tailor our site to match your needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis only.
Please note that a ‘cookie’ file does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us, for example, your geographical location. You can disable cookies by modifying your web browser settings.
6. Links to other websites
Klariti Ltd is not responsible for the content of other ‘outbound’ websites.