Phase eight of the Software Development LifeCycle is the Deployment and Implementation Phase. We have now written technical documentations for the Initiation, Concept Development, Planning, Requirements, Design, Development and Testing phases. Next, we prepare documents to show how the system is installed and made operational in a working environment.
Microsoft Word Templates for Deployment Phase
What requirements, plans and design documents do I need to write for this phase?
In this phase, you need to write technical documentations, such as:
The deliverables for this phase include:
- Change Implementation Notice
- Delivered System Report
- Post-Implementation Review
- Version Description Document
Tasks & Activities for Deployment Phase
- Tasks and activities for this phase include:
- Data Entry
- Data Conversion
- Training Plan Execution
Download SDLC & PM Templates
You can download Software Development LifeCycle templates from the following sites:
- Software Development Template Pack
- Software Development Templates in MS Word
- Technical Writing Templates
- Project Management Templates
- Software Testing Templates
This phase continues until the system works correctly in production in accordance with the User Requirements.
Next week, we show how to create documents for the SDLC Operations Phase.
About the Author: Aaron Ryan is an IT Manager who specializes in Waterfall, RUP, CMMI, and other software engineering methodologies. Download his free Microsoft Word templates at the Software Development Lifecycle Template Kit
- 8 MS Word Templates for Planning Phase of Software Development LifeCycle
- 4 MS Word Templates for Concept Development Phase of Software Development LifeCycle
- 7 MS Word Templates for Test and Integration Phase of Software Development LifeCycle
- 4 MS Word Templates for Development Phase of Software Development LifeCycle
- 12 MS Word Templates for Requirements Phase of Software Development LifeCycle